Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: pethead did it again

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    was getting a newspaper at the BP..and tripped over a concret parking thingy....tore a ligament in his knee...now he is off his feet for awhile...and what a BAD patient he is..OMG he is driving me nutz...when I hear the cane clicking down the hall..I hide under the bed...at least I can hear him approaching.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How's he doin, better I hope, For your sake!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But your hall has carpet. Is he being THAT loud? LOL!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ask Chloe...We dive under the bed LOL...poor thing....I know it hurts...hehehe..

    new sport.."pethead tipping"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will see you tonite mom!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    WELL THEY LEFT TODAY...WAHHHH !!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have a safe trip Miz Pez [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Rog. Chloe and I got home safely. It was a hard drive back home. I drove directly into the sun for 6 hours and ended up with one of those migraines that make you throw up. It was lovely.

    But I did have a great time making cherry jam with mom. We actually picked our own cherries from the cherry trees.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is a wonderful memory that you are giving your daughter. A chance to spend time with her Mom & grand mother, doing something like making jam, that will live with her forever [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have lots of good memories with my grandmother...those are the things that are priceless...gosh rog...I'm surprised you haven't come up with some of those visa priceless jokes LOL..I love those..uh oh I may have opened a can of worms..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •